Currently (July 3, 10 AM), rain is forecast for July 4. Our "decision team" would like to wait until this evening to decide on postponement. They argue that hurricanes do change course, slow down, etc., and they would hate to postpone only to find that the weather is OK on July 4. We'll put a notice here this evening. If we do postpone, it will likely be to Saturday at 1 PM. Sorry for the uncertainty.